skip to main | skip to sidebar
littlewood stories

Thursday, February 15, 2007

This is me (Lauryn) and my baby sister Elise. I love my baby sister! She is very cute!
Posted by Angi at 1:41 PM

1 comment:

BR said...

I love this picture of the sisters. You two look so cute together. Love-Liv

February 18, 2007 at 4:22 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Have You Seen Percy Jackson and the Olympians



Blogs to check out:

  • Melinda
  • Spencer
  • Jedi 66
  • The Klein Academy Press
  • Uncle Danny and Aunt Meredith
  • Lauryn
  • Mom and Dad
  • Aunt Kari and Uncle Chad
  • Aunt Betsy and Uncle Brad

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (11)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • Elise is 3 weeks old and is very cute. though all ...
      • (Grant) Elise is the cutest thing in the world. I ...
      • This is me (Lauryn) and my baby sister Elise. I l...
      • Right now Elise is 2 and a half weeks old and is s...
      • No title
      • Elise and us

About Me

  • Angi
  • Grant
 

my favorite music