Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Cousins




my cousins (Hunter, Hayden, and Hannah) came to visit last Monday.It was awesome!

First we went to a Kansas City T-bones baseball game. It was a good day mom ended up being filmed dancing on the jumbo tron (big screen) and the T-bones won 4-2

Me and Hayden caught two foul balls and got them both signed.

Then we went to Worlds of fun and Oceans of fun. and I decided to go on the patriot (which has three loop the loops, goes upside down four times, and is lightning fast) and the mamba (which is as deadly as its name and is the tallest ride in the park) or in other words the two biggest roller coasters in Kansas City.

2 comments:

Angi said...

That sure was a fun day! I loved spending time with you.
:)

flacidcheeks said...

Holy cheese balls!!! Caught two foul balls at a professional baseball game?!! All I got is EXPENSIVE food at a professional football game. And what the heck, BALLS SIGNED?!! You sound like you're so lucky to have a life like that for a day. GEEZ-LOUISE!!!